Let Us Pay You to Lower Your Energy Bills With High Efficiency Equipment
If you have been waiting to replace your home’s water heater or furnace, now is the time! Liberty Utilities is offering a rebate to our Iowa customers on the purchase of high-efficiency ENERGY STAR® natural gas home heating and water heating equipment.
Liberty Utilities High-Efficiency Gas Space Heating Requirements and Rebate Amount:
Natural Gas Forced Air Furnace
|94% - 95% AFUE
||30,000 or higher
||30,000 or higher
||Up to $75.00
Follow these guidelines to receive your rebate. Failure to adhere to these guidelines could delay or disqualify your application.
- Applicant must be a current or future Liberty Utilities customer located in Iowa and served (or will be served) under the Residential Rates 310-RS-1, 311-RL-1 or Small Commercial 320-CS-1.
- The rebate applies for natural gas equipment upgrades in an existing home or business served by Liberty Utilities or for the installation of natural gas equipment in a newly built home or business that will have service by Liberty Utilities.
- Include a copy of a recent Liberty Utilities bill under the customer’s name and address listed with the rebate form (not required for new construction).
- A separate rebate form is required for each rebate requested (for example, if you purchased a qualifying water heater and furnace, submit a separate form for each.)
- Incomplete rebate applications may delay or disqualify your rebate. Please keep a copy of the completed forms and all attachments for your records.
- Email the completed form and required information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail the Iowa High-Efficiency Rebate Installation and Verification Form (PDF) and required information to:
P.O. Box 2528
Manchester, CT 06045
Download Rebate Form
- For questions regarding the rebate process, call EFI at 1-877-333-9965.
- DO NOT SEND THE REBATE APPLICATION OR INSTALLATION VERIFICATION FORMS WITH YOUR LIBERTY UTILITIES BILL PAYMENT.
- Rebate checks will be issued in approximately 8 to 10 weeks after receipt of all required paperwork.
- Installation of equipment must be performed by a qualified dealer. Homeowner installations are not allowed.
- Any and all equipment associated with this rebate must be installed in compliance with required local, state and federal codes. Any tests or inspections that may be required for the verification of such are the responsibility of the customer or installing contractor.
- Rebate is valid for eligible equipment purchased and installed after November 1, 2010.
- Funding for this program may be limited. Eligible rebate applications will be processed pending available funds.
Additional Financial Incentives
Liberty Utilities customers/homeowners may be able to claim additional financial help when purchasing energy efficient natural gas appliances and other home improvement items. Be sure to review equipment efficiency standards for each offer, as efficiency standards may vary.
State and local incentives could also apply. To find out more, click on your state at http://www.dsireusa.org.